Mishcon has now officially announced the six startups that will have the chance to spend ten weeks at its innovation hub ‘MDR LAB’. The aim of this is endeavour is to help entrepreneurs to gain “a better understanding of how legal services are provided” by tapping in to some of the firm’s top legal and business minds. The following six start-ups have been selected:
- Everchron has designed a collaborative litigation management software that can automatically generate witness files and allows lawyers to quickly find relevant information.
- SaltDNA is described as an enterprise-managed software solution that allows absolute privacy in mobile communications through multi-layered encryption techniques.
- Orbital Witness is looking to produce a Google Earth for the legal industry. Using cloud-based imagery, the company aims at real estate lawyers.
- Ping has created a tool that will automatically track billable hours.
- Surukam has produced an artificial intelligence system for the automation of contract management.
- Synergist has created a secure cloud service that automates the negotiation of contract terms.
Will be interesting to see to what results will lead.