The annual event about the digitalization and development of the legal industry. A full day of interactions and knowledge sharing about legal tech tools and the future role of lawyers and legal departments. Get ready to network with thought leaders, entrepeneurs and legal techies that are ready to transform the legal industry and work-life of lawyers.
- Legal by Design – is design thinking the model to solve legal challenges? Can designers help lawyers to become more effective?
- Legal Operations – According to recent research this is the new mega trend in the legal world. How will it impact the legal industry and legal departments? What is being done in the Nordics right now?
- Exclusively at Nordic Legal Tech day – presenting the results of the 2018 Nordic General Counsel survey – The legal department of the future – The report is produced in collaboration with ALTNordic. The presentation will be followed by a Nordic GC panel that will discuss the results and explore how legal departments will develop in the future.
- Legal career – how to maintain a sustainable career in a high performance digitized environment? What skills are needed to succeed in the future when automatization changes the game by removing traditional legal work?
- The Legal Innovation Award by legaltech.se. Nominate your candidates here!
- Start-up pitching session – Four inspirational legal start-ups who will have the chance to show how they will change the world. Feedback from leading venture capitalists.
Leading supplier of legal technology will show case the latest technology in four tracks: AI, Contract management, Data protection and Legal Management
When: 19 September, exhibition opens 0830, first keynote at 0900, refreshments from 1700.
Where: Convendum, Regeringsgatan 30, Stockholm.
Fee: SEK1900, including lunch and refreshments. Members of the Swedish Company Lawyers Association will be admitted free of charge.
Full program to be presented well in advance of the event.
For questions, please contact Anna Brunzell, email@example.com